You are an important partner in our mission
Our students experience one of the most unique learning environments in the world. A quality academic program coupled with religious formation in an intercultural community make our graduates distinctly qualified to serve in the world-wide Catholic church.
You play an important role in our student's success. When you partner with us through your prayer and financial gifts, you make it possible for our students to gain the knowledge needed to answer God's call in their lives.
The choice is yours
There are many options available for your gift. A few possibilities are listed below. Whatever you choose, you can feel confident that your gift will directly impact the lives of future missionaries for the Catholic church.
- Annual Fund – Donations to this important source of revenue go to the places where dollars are needed most; the day-to-day expenses that sometimes come as surprises. The Annual fund not only pays the operational bills and funds maintenance of the college; it helps pay the educational costs of our students.
- Mass Requests – Many consider the Mass as the perfect prayer. For a contribution of $5, a loved one can be remembered or a special intention can be set into the light of God’s grace through this wonderful prayer.
- Mission League – Enrolling a loved one or a family into the Divine Word Seminary Mission League is a gift of faith as they join a blessed community of God's Children who support the mission of Our Lord Jesus. The spiritual benefits of the Mission League include seven Masses said every day for those enrolled in perpetuity.
- Monthly Donor – A convenient way to donate monthly at an amount you choose. Monthly donors have a strong belief in our mission and we list each name on a Wall of Honor at the college.
- Family Trust – An opportunity to establish a living legacy of support for Divine Word College by contributing to an endowment fund that supports our students.
- Planned Gift – An opportunity for you to remember Divine Word College in your estate or to dedicate an investment or property in support of our mission.